Request your service, date and duration
To book/enquire about a retreat or therapy, enter your details below; including your preferred date, time and duration.
Bookings and Enquiries
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (AEST).
Saturday 9am – 12pm (AEST).
PO Box 773
Terms & Conditions
Deposits and Payments
A 50% deposit, is required for all retreat bookings. Full payment is required 5 days prior to the event.
Payments to be made via Direct Deposit.
Cancellation and Postponement
All payments made by you, including deposits, are non-refundable. Credit will be held on your behalf for you to use at a future retreat date, within a period of 12 months. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We recommend guests secure their plans with comprehensive travel insurance. Whitsunday Health and Wellness Retreats accept no responsibility for loss of deposits, additional expenses for unseen events, travel delays or personal liability
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing – t shirts, loose pants
Dietary and Medical Requirements
Any specific dietary or medical requirements need to be advised prior to arrival.
A Retreat Questionnaire is to be completed and returned prior to your arrival.
The Retreats are a smoke free environment.
We understand things happen and from time to time you will need to reschedule, so we have designed the below cancellation policy to ensure fairness to you, and us:
Changing or cancelling an appointment:
– All pre-paid services are non refundable.
– For cancellations we require 24 hours notice to cancel a booking.
- If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
- If we do not receive 24 hours notice, any pre payments will be lost and you will be requested to pay a deposit when next booking an appointment
- Arriving late for a service may shorten the length of the booked session time, so as not to inconvenience other customers
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date. It is the client’s responsibility to keep an eye on the expiry date and make good use of the voucher.
Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, and cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
Gift cards MUST be presented at appointment or the normal appointment charges will apply.